Oso Lake Boy Scout Camp is a volunteer run facility located in Rancho Santa Margarita on the border of Mission Viejo. Easy access from the 241 toll road makes the facility easily accessible to all units. The camp is surrounded by O’Neill Regional Park and features a 100-acre lake, 15 acres of land and is capable of supporting 300 campers.
The Oso Lake Boy Scout Camp is currently available to all units for open camping. Use the Contact Us page to find out availability for your group.
“We had a great time at your facility and will definitely be back with our Pack 715 next year!” – Zack S. Pack 715
”We had a wonderful time with you this weekend. Thank you for being so great to our boys especially mine. He will never forget that camp!” – Jessica L. Pack 435
Overnight and day use programs include:
- Ranges – Archery, BB Gun, Slingshot and Tomahawk
- Aquatics – Catch & Release Fishing, Row Boats and Canoeing
- Camping – Group Tent Camping, Fireside Amphitheater, Picnic Pavilion, Hiking Trails and Orienteering Course
- Merit Badges – Archery, First Aid, and Fishing
- Special Events – Partner & Pal, Tiger Cub Safari, Trailhead to Adventure, Belt Loop Bazaar, Kids Fishing Derby, and more.
Programs are available on most Saturdays and are staffed by the all volunteer Campmaster Corp.
Support Scouting by Donating
Your gift makes it possible for tens of thousands of youth in Orange County to experience a program that builds character and trains our future leaders to live the Scout Law and Scout Oath. Please donate today and share in the knowledge knowing your contribution lives on forever.